
Okie doke so loikeeeeee horror movie rating time AGAIN!
Film: Haunting in Connecticut
The plot was good because there actually was a storyline behind the film I know right?! so rare! 0.0 The film revolved around a boy who suffered from cancer and was going through drug trials for a new treatment, when they move house to try and get closer to the hospital where he is being treated the hauntings start... thus starting the story (what they refer to as the true story)
he is then followed or visited by a young medium who used to serve spiritual readings in the new house anyway... It wasn't so much scary as it was jumpy and there are loads of small things you would miss if say you were writing texts at the same time as you're watching the film lolz
anyways it did get slightly boring and I got hungry leading me to miss the last 5 minutes of the film so not that great!
Rating!!! 6
woop woop!
I WANT TO SEE LADY GAGA IN CONCERT humph =[
ciao
x
No comments:
Post a Comment