


Ok so I know its been a while,
I lied its been longer than a while its been A LONG TIME...
SORRY! *^^*
So what have I been doing lately? well thats a question I frequently ask myself with no prevail.
I STARTED UNI.... Hertfordshire university FTW!
So I started my Fine Art course and in between being poop scared, being ill and spending loads of money on travel I actually love the place =].
My art group is AH-MAAA-ZONG! Such warm and friendly people I generally have a laugh when I turn up for art. No regrets on the degree front so far which is always a good sign.
What else have I been up to... I have bought a pooh load of stuff, I'm not gonna lie MAYBE I didn't need some of the things but they are of great use to me now that I do have them ^^.
I have recently become a ring fanatic 0.0 never have rings looks so tasty and wearable! I took some photos of my most worn ones though I seem to have lost a few (makes me sad)
From left to right:
2 rings from the Spinning collection
three fingered ring: Urban outfitters
turquoise stone ring: Camden market
two tiered shiny ring: Urban outfitters
three stack of Spinning rings
tribal ring: (nicked from my sister) from Algeria
Grey gem stoned ring: Topshop
They make me happy, my fingers have started to feel very much naked without them, and we can't have that can we?! Talking about rings and stones and such... I FOUND THE NICEST RING IN RIVER ISLAND... but they didn't possess it in my size, which conveniently like what appears to be the rest of the worlds too, is a small =[. I actually tried it out in westfield and loved it but my mor was all like
'its too big... you literally have a rock attached to your hand...'
DEMORALISING MUCH?!?! humph! she just doesnt understand... =___=
I would like to point out that the random whitey dots and splashes on my nails is acrylic paint, just so you don't think its a really bad nail varnish job! ><
I REFUSE TO LET MY FINGERS SUFFER FROM THE EMBARRASSMENT OF BEING NAKED EVER AGAIN!
anyways
much lovage!
sobz
No comments:
Post a Comment