Wednesday, 18 January 2012
rings with a dash of pink
HELLO PEEPS!
Just a quick post as I am going out to get a piercing now. Keep it hush hush!
My once purple hair has faded out into this beautiful pink colour =] so thats happy days I think I will be keeping the colour since I really like it! Which is good, considering I wasn't sure of it to start with.
Oh me gosh, for the first time all the rings on my fingers are from ... ASOS. shock horror! I usually always wear a mixture of brands but no ASOS have had some pretty awesome ones lately! Finally my lipstick, its old but I like how it turned out on camera so I thought I would mention it. It's Chatter Box by Mac.
Anyways must dash off to Camden Town now! ^^
peace and love
sobz
x<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment