Monday, 27 February 2012

Part one of something that might have potential


Heya.. yeah I know this is a late one but its morning somewhere in the world ^^.

This is a little experiment I am trying out. I have always had a lot of trouble curling my hair, its totally possible but because I have such fine hair it just falls out (the curl not the hair), and I usually have to plait it to get it to stay the longest but I don't thing that counts as proper curls, its more wavy than anything.
Oh how I have always yearned for that elegant curl, alas my hair won't allow it. So I was searching up alternative curling methods that don't apply heat, and I found this one where you basically twist your hair into curls, pin it and leave over night and BOOM in the morning you have graciously bouncy hair.
Well so it says on the tin.

I will try it out for you guys and update you in the morning.

I only have about 100 pins in my hair and I so dread having to remove them all in the morning. But its all part of the fun I suppose!

Night night Bambinos!
Ciaox<3

1 comment: