Thursday, 4 February 2010

Puppet master

What am I?

Your muse in this game you call life,

A puppet that you control

The words I speak are not mine

They were not a result of

My thoughts nor

Were they anything I would say

Don’t believe them

My mouth is sealed shut with

Invisible stitches

That tug and pull and conceal my

True thoughts

The actions I do are not mine

They were not how I would

Have behaved given a true chance

They are not how I would have

Treated you were I not

Bound by these

Invisible chains

That dig into my skin and cause

Me to hurt and burn

Oh puppet master do not leave me to love

And befriend as I wish

For my strings are loosening and

I do not know how to live on my own

~You stole my life, now steal my death too~

No comments:

Post a Comment