
OK...
so its been ages o.0
Quite some time ago i bought a load of nail varnishes by China Glaze from:
www.head2toebeauty.com
and I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived in these cute little
three set boxes! ^^
I bought the colours:
Tantalize me
Light as air
Exceptionally gifted
Custom kicks love letters
Lemon fizz
And a nail varnish with a nail art brush on it in a black
The colours are soooo cute but to be honest the main reason I
bought the ones I did was because I loved the names of the colours.
I have been using them since I bought them like 3 months ago and I love them
the stay for a decent amount of time and the colours are so vibrant!
The website was amazing too they sold them pretty cheap
compared to the store prices, the only down side was the shipping
because I live in the UK and they have to ship them out from
The USA it cost quite a bit =[
Otherwise two thumbs up!! woop woop!
I also wanted to say that I absolutely adore the collection by China Glaze
called 'Up and Away' the colours are sooo perfect for spring with all the
pastel colours that are hitting the fashion stores!
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment