
So I told you all about my challenge, my second film was
dum dum dum...
The Unborn...
Review time:
The film generally followed a quite good story line which was good, however it was all too predictable regarding who would die and when which was really annoying because the film was quite good. The order of death also was rather obvious once the plot got going. The film did have scary bits where I found myself squinting because of the anticipation the music builds up to the moment. So there were parts where I found myself jumping slightly in my bed. much better than Friday The 13th. But again this is not a film that stopped me from sleeping nor will I be able to watch it again and feel scared the second time around. I did like the little 'Dybbuk' imagery that kept creeping up on the viewer in all manner of places.
Overall a film that makes for quite good watching.
Rating!!!
6/10
Good times! xD
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAs i have sugested many times before my dear, watch the orphanage. Or El Orfanato as it know in espanol. lol! directed by Del toro it is very good. not sure if it will stop you from sleeping but i was gripping my seat when i watch it. and yes you will need subtitles....or learn spanish!!! happy watching xx :P
ReplyDelete