I decided that since I couldn't afford any of the really cool rings that are out there I was going to make my own.. which in turn I did JUST NOW =]
Ebay is a world of joy and help I bought:
-Silver plated 2.0mm jewellery wire
-Real silver leaf
-Aragonite gem stone from morocco
I must admit that the resin adhesive I used was from the discount store which is probably why it smelled like poop but I got over it.
I've uploaded some photos of the two rings I made at the top, I hope you enjoy ^^ (Sorry about the quality its my mac webcam)
I've been quite busy lately doing uni work, running around trying to see people, deciding my future, changing my future, attending london fashion weekend and just lazing about.
I've devoured so so so many amazing Fashion blogs, I've completely stopped reading books and swapped them with reading an entire fashion blog per night 0.0... I don't really follow them I just read them the whole thing in one go! =D It's so so so good! I may link some ^^ The inspiration is amazing, when I finally have enough saved up for my sewing machine I'll be getting my groove on!
It was my birthday on Wednesday... I turned OLD! 0.0.... but thats ok I had fun doing so. Though old age so doesn't suit me, forever young.. at heart LOL ok so I'm 20 but 98 but still I'm out of the teens! =[
Anyways time for tea with mor!
Good blogs to check out and follow:
Free_People <---- also has an online store ^^
Peace out
x<3
No comments:
Post a Comment