
First of to brag about a nail varnish!
BARRY M instant effects =] its amazing, you apply a coloured under coat of your choice I totally did white and then apply one coat (no over lapping) of the black effects varnish and you can literally watch it crackle its quite strange but really cool, and to make it last you apply a clear top coat! *^^*
Secondly, for a while now I've watched a retro watch, kinda old, kinda past its sell by date and kinda epically cool (timeless). I thought that swatch was the way to go, they do their classics, with the plastic rims and straps. Everyone had one as a child whether they knew it or not. But today I was searching ebay and I saw'ed the cutest plastic strap pokemon watch so I had to 'catch em all'! I can't wait to wear it XD
OH and a heads up on freedom from topshop... an outlet store called outfit totally sell all their jewellery £4 and under!
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment