Wednesday, 28 September 2011
a leopard really can change his spots.
Oh hello there... Its been a while (per usual). This time I thought I would share with you my chubby fingers and grotesque nails *^^*.
I recently bought myself the Models Own nail pen in black and have been going crazy with it ever since! Though sadly these were the only photos I remembered to take.
I was totally over the moon when I first bought it only to find that the pen part had completely dried out and was unusable! I was so so so sad but then Boots kindly refunded me with a new one yay! I would like to say it is easy to use but it does take some getting used to and I was kinda disappointed with the second one because it like exploded in my hands o.0 but I was too lazy to return it so I just cleaned it up real' good and continued using it! It's fun and creative so it basically has my name written all over it!
Well worth the £6 it cost!
Sadly I must bid thee adieu
ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment