Wednesday, 28 September 2011




I'm back (oh so soon!) but only very quickly to share with you my eyebrows! YES they are massive (word) but I have spend many monies, effort and time on growing them. Ok so I kinda lied when I said money because I didn't buy them, I grew them DUH! I digress, I wanted to announce I have finally found the perfect colour to fill them in with! In this case it was pricey but the sales assistant was so so so nice and charming, I just couldn't not buy it! It's the Bobby Brown Eyeshadow in Sable and I admit it cost me £16.50 BUT I HAVE CONVINCED MYSELF IT WAS BLOODY WORTH IT! xD
anyways now I really must go and catch my bus to a place that sells decent coffee
*ahem* starbucks *ahem*.
I must love ya and leave ya.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment