Friday, 21 October 2011

Thank you




Bueno días bambinos,

Just a quickie, I just wanted to say thank you to those people who at some point told me they liked what I was wearing or told me they thought I had great style, I could honestly say that without those people I would not have the confidence I have today to dress the way I dress, albeit very weird and over the top at times but most importantly the way I want. I have many a time been put down and told I looked like a freak and asked why I don't just dress like 'normal' people do, to which I answered 'I'm not normal I'm just me' If normal means I have to be like everyone else then screw normal its boring and unimaginative.
I would like to say to everyone that you should never listen to anyone who believes in normal. Believe in those who like to think outside of the box, those are the people to look up to.

Alas I must leave you after my little rant,
Ciao
sobz
x<3

No comments:

Post a Comment