Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Graze me away!
Bonjour ma cherie!
This was the cuteness of this months Graze box. How cute is it!!! I've saved it all day so that I could wait until my sister could photograph it!
It had 4 vouchers to give to friends and a snowman that you have to put together (I'll show you when I've done it!) and my favourite OLVIES AND CASHEWS! I'm so happy right now!
Sign up here: http://www.graze.com/
It's a little snack box designed to fit through your letter slot, filled with 4 healthy snacks and best of all it comes EVERY WEEK!! and its so so yum!
I suppose its finally time to admit christmas is around the corner!
Anyways I handed in a major essay today and totally feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
Gonna go have a relationship with my bed now! xD
night night chicas!
x<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment