Saturday, 3 December 2011

My sleeping attire






Ello!

I dunno why I'm posting such a random thing but I t bought I would share with you my 'comfy wear' otherwise referred to as things I am allowed to fall asleep in. I bought this crop top last year in h&m and I love it but I despise having my tumtum on view to the world but I wear vests and tube tops under it usually. Anyways what you can't see in the photos are my beloved velvet h&m kids leggings, if there is one item of clothing I could easily just wear until I die it would be them. I saw the other day that they have them in a blue colour too so off I go to buy more soon!! They're only £7.99 so there's no loss really. I know a lot of people have been buying velvet leggings from Topshop and they have been quite pricey, I go by the motto if it fits and its cheap then brand is not an issue whether it is kids clothes ^^
Anyway just a quick one this time(when aren't they). Must sleep so I am a bearable person at work tomorrow and not over tired and jumping around like usual.

Always a pleasure,
Sobz

No comments:

Post a Comment