Tuesday, 30 October 2012

A warm head wish list

a warm head


I have thoroughly been enjoying my Urban Outfitters beanie that has been posted here before, I've always been a massive hat person but I've never really invested in a hat before. Hats have always been something that don't last further than a season before I lose them or someone steals it off me. I know I know everyone and their cat have one of the hats on my wishlist above, but I do not care! I really want the red Obey beanie the most and I will probably have it by the end of the month, though I quite like the supreme grey and red one too, its just so understated. 
I really wish I could pull of the 'comme des fuckdown'... but my family would be less than pleased with me.
Anyone else investing in anything this winter?
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment