Scarf: DIY
Hat: UO
Jumper: Topshop
Denim shirt: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Coat: Pull&Bear
Boots: Doc Martens
Hey guys!
Just a quick update of what I wore out on a recent gallery visit. The photos were kindly taken by my beautiful photographer friend Dani ^^ I am so very grateful to my camera owning friends. I wouldn't actually know what to call my style seeing as it changes so often, but I am very much leaning towards grunge sometimes and other times just weird...
I've really been loving my Russian Red by Mac AND oh me god I am so sad I missed out on the Marilyn Monroe and Mac limited edition collection..=( they had completely sold out when I got there!
On another note I would say the Saatchi is very much worth visiting at the moment, a lot of photography going on and also the Karl Lagerfield 'The little black Jacket' is currently on and that alone was amazing.
Been to any cool exhibitions lately?
Ciao!




No comments:
Post a Comment