Thursday, 31 January 2013

Instant gratification


Hey guys...
Back so soon? I know I know... I fail as a blogger but here I am.
For a while now I have wanted an instant camera (or Polaroid camera as most will say though here's a lesson, polaroid is a brand not a type of camera.) and finally last week I plucked up the courage to buy one. In all fairness I did need it for my art but it has its personal uses too ^^. Recording memories with it is exciting and I can't wait to start sharing cool photos of photos (weird concept).
My problem is that I love instant gratification and I hate waiting to get photos printed and all the extra effort it takes to go to the printers, and although the film for my camera, which is a Fujifilm instant wide 210, is quite expensive, I think the quality and texture of the prints makes it so worth it.
I bought mine on Amazon, it was a deal that included 70 prints for less than the camera itself costs in Urban outfitters... which I thought was ridiculous. Nonetheless, just goes to show that it pays off to shop around.
I'll be back with more shots soon, but for now I bid thee adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment