Saturday, 9 March 2013
Archie's Girls by MAC
Hoiii long time guise...
Sorry, there will be a random influx of posts today and tomorrow on random cosmetics and beauty products I have bought lately. I might do some reviews, who knows.
So I'll start with my small attack on the MAC counter at my local shopping centre.
It feels like ages I've waited for this MAC collection to hit England, all the american blogger and vloggers have been bragging about these colours and polishes for months. I think it's so unfair we have to wait so long. But hey ho such is life and I'm just happy it wasn't sold out when I got there ^^
After umm'ing and ahh'ing over which of these two colours I should get I decided to just get them both. On the left you have Daddy's Little Girl which I would describe as the safe girls version of 'Girl About Town' which was such a massive summer hit last year and the right one is Betty Bright which is a gorgeous vibrant peach. The reason however for buying them both was because I accidentally mixed the two colours in store and they looked so good combined. So so so good! XD
How cute is the packaging?! I love how they both have a different character on the outside, Betty and Veronica.
Both the lipsticks are in a Satin finish and are very moisturising on the lips, they also have amazing pigmentation and staying power, though Daddy's Little Girl is slightly staining.
I'm such a sucker for the collaborations MAC does, I went slightly loopy with the Wonder Woman collection, I would have done the same with the Disney villains but the colours just weren't for me and I was too late to get my hands on the Marilyn Monroe collection which made me epically sad D=
Maybe I'll post some photocos of me wearing the two shades but then again I often say things and then neglect to do them, I aim to surprise ;)
Ciao for now
x<3 p="">3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment