Friday, 19 March 2010

So I just found the cutest poem ever, originally taken from a chapter in the bible and shows how beautiful and pure Religion can be when read in the right way.
The poem was quoted in the romantic movie 'A Walk to Remember' which I have to be honest about is so so so sad and makes me teary eyed every time.

Love is always patient and kind;
it is never jealous,
love is never boastful or conceited;
it is never rude or selfish;
it does not take offense, and is not resentful.
Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth;
it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.
Love does not come to an end.

The poem is so pure and so sweet that I just had to share it with you.
Ciao
x

No comments:

Post a Comment