Morning!
I woke up this morning and was so shocked to see that it was actually cloudy and quite grey, luckily it isn't that cold the weather is showing signs of bettering!!!So Lady gaga ft Beyonce Telephone came out on Thursday evening, so I watched it Friday morning...
IT WAS BRILLIANT! It was so selma and louise it rocked, it was however quite long but nonetheless epic as everything seems to be with Lady G, and her and Beyonce were simply the best mix and they both look well hot in the video.
Maybe it was just me but did anyone else spot all the weird advertising?!?!
Polaroid,
Virgin Mobile,
Tarantino,
Kill Bill,
Diet Coke,
Dr Dre headphones designed by lady G herself,
German mayo
and more o.0 they must have sponsored the video since alot has gone into it and I could see it being quite costly!
One thing I definitely laughed out loud about was their approach to the whole Lady G being a Hermaphrodite, it was so vulgar yet hilarious xD they had to comment on it eventually especially since it was for defo a publicity stunt!! Oh how life is so much more eventful with Lady G around lets hope she's here to stay
Ciao
For those of you who haven't seen it check out:
No comments:
Post a Comment