Sunday, 11 July 2010

Facial experiment


I find that in the sun my skin becomes oily and I tend to break out which I hate because all you really want to do is look good during summer but my skin lets me down time and time again; so I just tried my own very cheapo and experimental facial, it looked like gooooey muck muck, tasted nice and well was quite fun.

I mixed together in a bowl:
1tbsp honey
2tbsp sugar
a dizzle of olive oil

stir stir stir...

I applied it all over my face and massaged it into my skin, the sugar parts worked as a cleanser for my big pores and was quite relaxing to be honest. It took some washing off but using the hot water i kinda just massaged it off.
Overall very sticky but left my skin feeling clean and so so so soft ^^ I'll put the rest in the fridge to use the day after tomorrow.
Pardon the photo its like 1:00am here and well quite dark not that that excuses my face LOL! looks like I'm made of wax and that my face is melting off 0.0... scary
ciao xx

1 comment: