Thursday, 15 July 2010

Silence

Sometimes, being away from civilisation is the best cure for a lot of things, but also it gives you time to get to know yourself again. Living in a city as big as London there are constantly things happening and people to hang out with and slowly you find yourself adapting to certain situations in ways that maybe you shouldn't or maybe simply because they change who you really are. I wanted to be me again, just pure boring, kinda energetic, impulsive and slightly obsessive me. I'm going to find me again and I will come back to civilisation ready to be corrupted again because thats me as well ^^. My daily dose of people comes from a visit to a super market that maybe only really has 12 customers, and I've started craving general crowds so I've started to bump into strangers just to be about to have some kind of interaction: 'sorry' and a reply 'it's ok'. Sad but I love it. The vast emptiness is like a drug to my overactive mind, my thoughts are spilling out of my ears I've started writing them down anywhere and everywhere.
Sometimes, life at its simplest and purest is life at its best.
(image above is of my cousin running through the forest down our road, I loved the blur)

No comments:

Post a Comment