Friday, 13 August 2010

(8) Hit me up just to chat, your biggest fan this is stan (8)


So... I bought my hello kitty headphones on wednesday and I'll just waiting for them to be delivered so I can rock the town with them on! =] I decided to get them on a website called www.artbox.co.uk which was good because there was no postage and packaging fee ^^ I saved monies! I wish I could say the same for all my other spending sprees but alas I cannot. I haven't spent too much money lately which is good but I still feel a dip in my wallet when I do go out and buy stuff, BUT to redeem myself I have been sale shopping so maybe I am saving money xD. Always I wanted to update right now because...
I am going out to see some of the worlds most wonderful people today and we're hitting CAMDEN TOWN! its so exciting! I've missed these girls so so so much and I may even see a good guy friend of mine too, life is getting good. I love that when you're in Camden you can be anyone you want and not have to worry at all about what other people think, I love the diversity and clashing of fashions that goes on in Camden. Another thing is that you can always find a good bargain.
I must say ado till next time, but for now I will be chillaxing with the best people ever!
ciao
x<3

No comments:

Post a Comment