
So, I have been neglecting myself ever since I arrived at this farm which is beautiful I may add! Anyway my nails are absolutely horrible and I feel like crying because I am usually quite keen and interested in the up keep of them and I noticed earlier that I had been walking around with chipped nail varnish so I had to remove it only to find my nails were chipped too and not var noice =[. I have yet to paint them but I know I want to use my beautiful GOSH silver colour because its just perfect against my summer tan and will look goodings with my dress for the wedding tomorrow! xD oh the excitement!
Second problem of the day is that my eyebrows are taking longer than imagined to grow, and it means I'm walking around with these messy eyebrows and I look like I've completely let myself go, which I so haven't. I decided about 2 weeks ago that I wanted luscious thick shaped eyebrows like alot of the models on the catwalk at the moment, I didn't anticipate the patience such a task involves 0.0 I would take a photo but I wouldn't wish that sight upon anyone good thing its mostly animals out here. I may give into temptation and pluck them for the wedding tomorrow that makes me sad.
Anyway I have include a photo of my nails for your inspection, and I'll included an after view when I've painted them later today after the clean up.
ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment