Sunday, 29 August 2010

Kawaii Kera modelling!



I applied to be a Kera model today!!! xD Remember I blogged about going to the Japanese Arts Festival well about a week ago, and then I forgot to upload any photos =_____= so like me SORRY! Well, it was cool and when I find my camera I will show you some of the happenings that took place that day =]. Whilst there they announced that there would be another new event happening this time in Brick Lane called Hyper Japan! It sounds sooooo cool that I will definiately be checking it out, but... they also said that they would be looking for models for the event and the models get to be styled by the stylists from the japanese magazine KERA...0.0 thats actually amazing.
I checked out an old issue when I went down to the Japan centre in Regents street, it was yummy.
So yar, it would be amazing to win such a chance, so its fingers crossed!
I crave sushi... @__@ I know we don't have any at home and I don't have any nori wraps at home, Waitrose here I come... after work. I must get back to work now.

ciao
p.s I included the two photos I attached to my application form.
Tell me what you think =]

No comments:

Post a Comment