Thursday, 23 September 2010

Fashion styles we once laughed at...




Is it me, or did it not used to be quite bad to wear socks with sandals/heels?!
Its like fashion has taken a step backwards but thats not necessarily a bad thing because I quite very much like this style! I can go out and bunch down all my knee high socks, paired with some peep toed heels and a short dress and we're hitting the town =]
Though strangely this is a fashion statement I most associate with elderly ladies with their anti-inflamation pop socks, and tourists with their sports socks and sandals combo! Now considering those two images I have described right there, no one would even have put the words sexy, stylish or sophisticated with the sandal/heel and socks mixture.
Funny who the oldies were so head of fashion!
and the tourists... I have no words for the monstrosity that is flip flop and socks =___=
Anyway just wanted to rant a little
*^^*
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment