Tuesday, 14 September 2010

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE?



Just thought I would show you lovely anonymous people a bit of customising, that I just so happened to have finished. I made these adorable little fabric roses a couple of nights ago, they were so easy I may make a tutorial when I'm bothered. The hat I bought in H&M and I thought it was a little plain and samey... so I decided that the roses would look uber cool along with a feather (I found in my sewing box) on my new hat! I know I was so excited when I found the feathers *massive thumbs up!*
I would like to pardon my crappy photocos.... (my word for photos lolz) but my webcam is the only camera I have at my disposal at the moment. =]
Oh and by the way if you read this, drop me a comment and say hey!
Much love
sobz
x<3

No comments:

Post a Comment