Friday, 3 September 2010

A quick greeting from the land of me

Just a quick update:
I finally have a break from work... a weekend =____= it's not much but I get to sleep off some of this agitation I have picked up from working 8 and a half hours a day every day for two weeks so... yay! I am going westfields on Sunday with my Mor and I am going to buy myself make up and a bag! xD I miss my me time and just hanging out with my lovely friends =[. Anyways... The sun came back this week and I was like 'say waaaaaaa!'. I don't get it, I was so prepared to get out my winter jacket and get out all my hats I LOVE MY HATS! but nooooo it's back to sweaty tubes and b.o lol ^^ o wells might as well enjoy as much time in my dresses as possible... I will need to buy some lacey tights! yum!
So yeah I decided to wear one of my hats and drink my Cappuccino with a tonne of sugar in it and pretend it was a cold winters day.
Thank you for reading =]
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment