NARS: Beautiful Darling -£34.50
Well as I mentioned in my last post, I missed out on the Marilyn Monroe vs Mac collection and I didn't want to miss out on anything else so I caved and bought something from the NARS vs Andy Warhol collection! I was so very excited because I have always really admired Andy Warhol for not only his art but also for the way he saw the world.
I recently read 'Popism' which was based around his art crowd and the society in the USA at the time it was a truly awesome book and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys his work. Nonetheless I initially wanted the 'Edie Sedgwick' gift set but it was way more than I wanted to spend on make up at around £54, I'm slightly sad I didn't because Edie has always been a style idol of sorts to me, with her effortless cool, but I am happy with what I got.
The main question I have been asking myself is whether or not I will be brave enough to try the look out, the set comes with a nail polish in candy darling, femme fatale duo eye shadow and a lipgloss in Woman in revolt larger than life and of course the lovely make-up bag. Overall a lovely gift set.
How lovely do the self portrait duo/trio eye shadows look? Have a look Here.
Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment