Friday, 16 November 2012

Yes I am an awkward turtle


Jumper: Vintage
Shirt: H&M sale
Belt: Ralph Lauren
Tartan jeans: H&M kids
Shoes: Converse
Bracelets: Topshop/H&M

I am quite socially awkward, it comes with being a crazy art student I think... maybe not, maybe its inherited, it's definitely inherited. 
I digress, it was another uni day and another crazy outfit. One day I will post a normal-ish outfit but until that day you will be forced to look at my weird outfits which I honestly love the most.

I had my last day at work on Sunday, so I am now unemployed which is possibly the weirdest feeling in the world, but its my last year at university so it means I don't actually have any more free time.

On another note, those trousers are a good 4 years old and bought in H&M kids on a whim, and every now and again I bring them out and hurray myself for still being able to fit into my 17 year old self's jeans. Does anyone else shop kids clothes?
I have a massive problem, I am unable to throw clothes away and I never deem them in good enough condition to sell on so I keep them and wear them randomly, like those trousers.

Hectic week this week, with loads of art to create and a dissertation to write, wish me luck!

How's everyone else's week going?

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment