Tuesday, 8 June 2010

ALEJANDRO.... its finally here ^^

So I've waited and waited for this video and to be honest it was worth it, it's so different to anything she's done so far. Again is a long film with a story linked into it (approx: 8:43) I think in this video we see her at her most exposed I dunno if it was deliberate but she has a lot of crazy outfits in this one but at the same time there's a lot of her, this is not to say naked although there is a lot of flesh being flashed, More in the way that you get to see her as a person in the most ordinary I think we will ever see her, but she is not at all boring in anyway. The film is quite inappropriate for tv although technically speaking you don't see anything, there is a lot of sexual content xD.
I loved the intro, it was so sinister I couldn't help but be mesmerised. i had a good giggle when I saw her machine gun bra it was soooo cool, but not at all wearable in the outside world ^^. I do however not understand why the guys tied to the beds had to wear fishnet stockings and stilettos but then again this is Lady Gaga so who knows.
Overall: I LOVVVE IT! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment