Monday, 7 June 2010

whats missing...

There are a number of things that are missing in my life, I am missing the reason to get up in the morning, something or someone to stop each day blurring into the next and helping me distinguish one day from the next, events or memories that will bring along that difference, I think the best way to stop me from losing my mind would be to get a job but thats easier said than done right now. Jobs are becoming increasingly harder to get when you don't have any prior experience, why is no one willing to give me that chance, one chance is all I need to show that I am reliable and that I am organised, helpful and people friendly. My problem is that I hate writing about myself and I tend to shy away when it comes to saying nice stuff about myself, in my mind is vain and egotistical to make these assumptions about yourself but I do see how it aids potential bosses pick and chose employers.
I wish I could be employed based on my actual skills and assets.
Oh well I will be jobless until one really brave and amazing person decides to take the plunge and give me a chance and employ me.
Until then I will be around london having fun and eating new exciting food with my hastily running out money. Anyways I have the new Stephanie Meyer book to read whilst I impatiently await the verdict that is my course result and the rejection emails from failed cv applications, optimism is far and far between right now. But I will not let it get in my way, I will keep trying until I find someone who likes me for who I am! Amen
ciao x<3

No comments:

Post a Comment