Okay so I went shopping today, and I bought the most wonderful pair of shoes in the world I think this is my most materialistic moment EVER! but it's ok because we all have these moments and its fair enough when its a pair of shoes because they will quite literally walk with you through life, so its necessary that they look good and are comfortable. So I have had my eyes on these specific pair of ankle boots for ages but I have never had the money to buy them, they were first out in Topshop and reminded me of converse all star with a heavy rubber sole which immediately attracted me since I love my converse! It was like I was seeing them everywhere, I could look but I couldn't wear! it made me sad ='[ so anyway i was looking in New Look on sunday and I found a replica looking bootee but it was actually the worst made shoe I have ever had the unfortunate luck to set my eyes on. They had placed the loveliest black ankle boot on the worst contrasting white rubber sole heel and it almost made me cry =[. so I went on an internet screen shop yesterday and found that they had them in river island, and dude did I march out there and stare at them today in Westfield =] and then by pure luck and kind heartedness my grandmother asked to buy them for me. I had a hard time saying yes to be honest because i find it hard to accept such gifts but I did and I put them on in the shopping centre and I trooped home in them and they were amazing to walk in and I love them!
It's so sad but I am in love with a pair of buckled ankle boots that cost £39.99, what has my life been reduced to?
But lets be honest I secretly love fashion but only when I can take it and make it my own, it's so so so annoying when you get a mental image of something you want and then you can't find it anywhere just because its not in fashion I wish I could make clothes =[
anyways enough!
ciao
x<3
No comments:
Post a Comment