Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Horror movie review apparently


sooooo.... latest horror movie review is of:
What lies beneath

Where do I start, the story was slightly confusing and revolves around this lady who has lost her memory in a self committed car crash. She then regains her memory slowly, and starts either hallucinating or seeing ghosts I couldn't quite work it out it got stupid and confusing. So she figures out that she was haunted by a girl her husband had an affair with -_- so yar the film had 'scary' bits apparently but I wouldn't know I fell asleep towards the end and woke up suddenly to my friend jumping out of her skin. I personally did not like the story line, it was slow moving and the audience was left not knowing what to think or suspect from the rest of the film. I won't be watching it again nor will I be recommended it to anyone unless they are looking for a good bedtime film =]
rating time!!!
rating: 2/10....
never again and the two points it got was for Michelle pfieffer's acting and because she is incredibly beautiful and good looking for her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment