I was in Camden last year in the stables market, where they had newly opened quite a large part of the stables market after the refurbishments. Walking around in a small vintage bric brac store I spotted the worlds most beautiful vintage white dress gown, it had a high neck, long sweeping sleeves and reached the floor in beautiful layers. Made of cream satin and lace I'm sure it was designed for night-time use but I would wear it during the day on my own and bask in the glory of its beauty. I would wear it only when I left deserving of it's fragile yet beautiful nature and when I felt like being indulgent. The only problem in this equation is that i must first find this dress of my dreams, this marvel that maybe will only pass by once in a life time (in which case I would sadly have missed my only opportunity). If my chances are so low I think, although it wouldn't be the same I would have to settle for second best, and if so I will be the proud owner of a memory of this dress, for at least I have had a chance to catch a glimpse of it.
Anyways enough cheesy poop xD, I am going to find THE dress or at least one that resembles my memory!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment