Sunday, 6 June 2010

REVISION TIME...

OKIE DOKIE... so apparently it's revision time,
if by now you have not started revising you are by (parents) law
going to fail your exams...
Are exams not just a massive memory game?
What happens to those of us who do not have excellent memories,
are we all just destined to fail and live lives serving chips in Mcdonalds
or working at the check outs in tesco? NO is the answer, some of us just weren't
meant for exams and others seem to walk into an exam and it gives
them an instant memory jog. I to be honest never revised and the one time
I did I practically failed that exam lucky a D is still a pass =S
Exams are meant to be a test of what you actually learnt in class,
it's almost cheating if you then go home and then teach yourself?!!
STOP TEACHING YOURSELF THATS NOT WHY YOU GO TO
SCHOOL, THEN YOU MIGHT ASWELL STAY AT HOME AND NOT
MAKE EVERYONE ELSE LOOK BAD!!....
Revision is a waste of time and goes against the rules of a real exam.
I would like to see a hardcore nerd go into an exam without revising
and watch him stress out and try and do as good as the rest of us slackers
because we are talented in areas of procrastination.
I bet we could get better grades!!!
anyways enough ranting.
ciao
xx

(for my lovely son Ian)

No comments:

Post a Comment